Compliance Advisory Manager
|Date posted:||19 Nov, 2019|
|Salary:||£55000 - £65000 + Excellent Bens|
My client is an established Financial Services provider based in Birmingham City Centre. Due to the continued success of the organisation and subsequent growth of the Compliance function, they are currently recruiting for an Compliance Advisory Manager.
Reporting to the Head of Compliance and supervising a small team, your key responsibilities will include;
- Provide timely and relevant regulatory advice, guidance and training to the business
- Identify and review key regulatory changes impacting the business
- Prepare and provide regulatory MI for governance committees and senior management
- Review & sign off literature and other marketing materials within the FCA Financial Promotions rules
- Overseeing the resolution of regulatory incidents to ensure issues are resolved
- Developing and drafting new compliance policies and procedures
- Working with Business stakeholders to ensure the timely submission of regulatory returns
- Provision of ad-hoc and induction regulatory training to internal stakeholders
You will be a Compliance professional with a minimum of 3 years experience within Financial Services. Experience within Banking is desirable although not essential. My client offers a very competitive salary and opportunities to progress for the right candidate.