Compliance Monitoring Officer
|Date posted:||19 Nov, 2019|
|Salary:||£30000 - £35000 + Bens|
My client is a successful and established Financial Services provider based in Birmingham. Due to the growth of the Compliance function they are currently recruiting for a Compliance Monitoring Officer.
Reporting to the Compliance Manager you main responsibilities will include;
- Conduct Compliance Monitoring reviews to confirm the business is complying with relevant regulatory and statutory requirements, specifically those detailed in FCA handbooks
- Assist in the development and maintenance of Compliance Monitoring Programme
- Identify and escalate risks on a timely basis with the appropriate details to permit risk assessment
- Liaise with the business to agree findings and actions
- Provide written reports on the outputs of reviews to relevant senior management and present conclusions to key stakeholders
- Keep up to date with changes to regulatory requirements and implementation of new legislation and codes of practice
You will be a Compliance professional with a minimum of 2 years Compliance experience within the Financial Services sector. The is a very progressive role providing a competitive salary and attractive benefits package.