Data Protection Analyst
|Date posted:||19 Nov, 2019|
|Salary:||£40000-£45000 + Excellent Bens|
My client is a Financial Services provider based in Derbyshire. Due to the consistent success of the business and subsequent expansion of their Risk function they are currently recruiting for a Data Protection Analyst.
Reporting to the Data Protection Lead your main responsibilities will include;
- Performing the tasks referred to in Article 39 of the Data Protection Act 2018
- Maintain Data Protection procedures and activities in accordance with legislation, advising on compliance with GDPR, monitoring adherence to requirements
- Oversee that all relevant related policies are reviewed and approved
- Own the Error and Breach Process
- Oversee the processing of data subject access requests in line with the Data Protection Act 2018
- Investigating any potential and actual data breaches and subsequent reporting to the Information Commissioners Office
You will be a Data Protection professional with a minimum of 3 years experience within the Financial Services sector. My client offers a competitive starting salary, excellent benefits and scope to progress within the company.