Operational Risk Analyst
|Date posted:||19 Nov, 2019|
|Salary:||£40000-£45000 + Excellent Bens|
My client is a Financial Services provider based in Derbyshire. Due to the consistent success of the business and subsequent expansion of their Risk function they are currently recruiting for an Operational Risk Analyst.
Reporting to the Head of Risk and Compliance your main responsibilities will include;
- Work with the Head of Risk and Compliance to develop the Risk Management framework
- Working with all business areas to develop and maintain policy and documentation relating to Risk Management
- Oversee that all Risk related policies are reviewed and approved
- Keep own knowledge up to date on Legal and Regulatory changes
- Working with the Legal and Regulatory Change group to ensure that all regulatory and statutory requirements are implemented
- Provide pro-active challenge and risk opinion to proposed projects and business activities
- Provide support to induction and other training including supporting new or updated corporate/internal policies.
- Build a strong working relationship with the Risk and Compliance team
- Any other duties as required to support the Head of Risk and Compliance and its stakeholders.
You will be a Risk professional with a minimum of 3 years experience within the Financial Services sector. My client offers a competitive starting salary, excellent benefits and scope to progress within the company.