Senior Compliance Officer
|Date posted:||19 Nov, 2019|
|Salary:||£40000-£45000 + Excellent Bens|
My client is a Financial Services provider based in Derbyshire. Due to the consistent success of the business and subsequent expansion of their Compliance function they are currently recruiting for a Senior Compliance Officer.
Reporting to the Head of Risk and Compliance your main responsibilities will include;
- Supporting to develop and embed the Compliance framework
- Create a risk-based Compliance Monitoring plan
- Produce management information to a high standard by the required timeframe for submission
- Oversee that all compliance related policies are reviewed and approved
- Keep own knowledge up to date on legal and regulatory changes
- Working with the Legal and Regulatory Change group to ensure the company is compliant with all regulatory and statutory requirements
- Provide regulatory input to proposed projects and business activities
- Provide support to induction and other training
- Any other duties to support the Head of Risk and Compliance
You will be a Compliance professional with a minimum of 3 years experience within the Financial Services sector. My client offers a competitive starting salary, excellent benefits and scope to progress within the company.