Head of Conduct and Compliance
|Date posted:||09 Dec, 2019|
|Salary:||£90000-£100000 + Excellent Bens|
My client is a Financial Services provider based in Birmingham City Centre. Due to the continued growth of the business and subsequent expansion and restructure of the Corporate Governance function they are currently recruiting for a Head of Conduct and Compliance.
Reporting to the Chief Risk Officer your main responsibilities will include;
- Own the Regulatory relationships including FCA and PRA
- Develop, implement, lead and report on end to end Conduct Risk & Compliance Frameworks
- Direct oversight of all personnel within the Conduct & Compliance Teams
- Provide proactive advice and challenge to ensure the effective deployment of appropriate controls and processes
- Recruit, lead, manage, develop engage and motivate people to ensure they know what is expected of them, maximise their performance and develop their potential.
- Effectively manage and influence internal and third-party resources and budgets to provide an efficient and proportionate risk based approach
- Assist with ad-hoc investigations, external reporting and the regular provision of regulatory horizon scanning
- Work proactively with the Board and Executive in establishing and monitoring Conduct, Operational and Regulatory Risk
You will be a Compliance professional with a minimum of 5 years experience with the Financial Services sector. Banking knowledge is desirable although not essential. My client offers a very competitive salary and benefits package.