Credit Risk Analyst
|Date posted:||06 Jan, 2020|
|Salary:||£40000-£45000 + Excellent Bens|
My client is an established Financial Services provider based in the West Midlands. Due to the continued success of the business and subsequent expansion of the Credit Risk function, they are currently recruiting for a Credit Risk Analyst.
Reporting to the Credit Risk Manager your main responsibilities will include;
- Supporting in the development of Credit Risk Application and Behaviour Scorecards
- Supporting in the development of the PD models as required
- Supporting in the documentation of the models
- Specifying, implementing and maintaining databases
- Performing detailed and well documented analyses to support the development of the models
- Monitoring and investigating data integrity issues for all the data elements
- Validating modelling and analytical results
- Creating and producing the regular monitoring of the stability, integrity and effectiveness of the models
- Devising logical, efficient and well documented programs
You will be a Credit Risk professional with a minimum of 2 years experience within the Financial Services sector. You will have experience of using SAS or SPSS. My client offers a competitive salary and benefits package and excellent scope to progress within the company.