|Date posted:||27 Feb, 2020|
|Salary:||£35000 - £40000|
My client is a successful and progressive Financial Services provider based in Birmingham. Due to the growth of the Risk Management function, they are currently recruiting for a Risk Analyst.
This is a new role and they are looking for someone who is willing to learn and develop in the area of Prudential Risk Management.
Reporting to the Head of Risk, your main responsibilities will include;
- To develop and maintain a comprehensive monitoring and tracking framework for regulatory developments;
- Tracking regulatory issues (capital and liquidity)
- Working with all relevant areas of the business to identify upcoming issues (horizon scanning)
- Identifying owners and ensuring appropriate mitigations/actions plans are in place
- To produce a regulatory update (frequency to be determined) for the business that summarises key issues
- To support the preparation of senior staff for their engagements with the PRA
- To build knowledge of key regulations and industry developments and to remain up to date with changes in the prudential risk areas
You will be a Risk professional with some basic knowledge of regulatory requirements in Prudential Risk (capital, liquidity etc). You will have some experience in risk analysis and reporting. This is an excellent opportunity with a competitive salary and benefits package.