Compliance Monitoring Specialist
|Date posted:||27 Feb, 2020|
|Salary:||£45000 - £50000 + Bens|
My client is a successful and progressive Financial Services provider based in Birmingham. Due to the growth of the Compliance function, they are currently recruiting for a Compliance Monitoring Specialist.
Reporting to the Head of Compliance your main responsibilities will include;
- Support delivery of the Compliance Monitoring plan
- Undertake compliance reviews to ensure adherence with regulations
- Produce timely, management reports
- Review, monitor and track actions from reports completed by external auditors
- Develop a constructive and collaborative relationship with business areas
- Represent Compliance at stakeholder and client facing meetings
- As required, proactively analyse and interpret forthcoming legislation and regulation
- Lead in development and update of the Compliance Monitoring Methodology
You will be a Compliance professional with a minimum of 2 years Compliance Monitoring experience. This is a progressive role with an excellent salary and benefits package.