Information Security Officer
|Date posted:||14 May, 2020|
|Salary:||£50000-£60000 + Bens|
My client is an established Financial Services provider based in Birmingham City Centre. Due to the continued success of the business and subsequent expansion of the Risk Management function they are current recruiting for an Information Security Officer.
Reporting to the Head of Operational Risk you will provide critical oversight of the organisation's Information Security, Cyber Security and Data Protection activities. Your main responsibilities will include;
- Enhance the awareness, identification, management, reporting and mitigation of Information risk
- Ensure risks are accurately articulated and appropriate business and IT approval is sought
- Ensure material risks are identified and mitigated in line with internal controls systems and policy compliance
- Provide assurance that the company is fulfilling its obligations for holding and processing information
- Contribute to the articulation and analysis of operational risk scenarios
- Design and deliver Information Risk training to the business, when appropriate
- Represent Information Risk at key management committee meetings, steering groups and Business leadership meetings
- Supporting the implementation and embedding of the Information Management Framework
You will be an Information Security professional with a minimum of 3 years experience. A CISSP, CISM or CISA qualification is desirable, although not essential. My client offers a competitive salary and benefits package and scope to progress within the company.