|Date posted:||18 Nov, 2014|
|Salary:||£65000 - £70000 + Bens|
My client is an expanding Financial Services provider based in Birmingham City Centre. Due to an internal promotion they are currently recruiting to the key role Chief Auditor.
Reporting directly into the Chair of the Audit Committee and CEO you will be the FCA approved person within the business. Your responsibilities will include;
- Produce Audit Plan for review and approval by Audit Committee
- Identify individual audit requirements
- Draft audit scopes and terms of reference
- Perform and complete audit fieldwork on financial, operations and support functions
- Appraise the adequacy, application and effectiveness of internal control systems
- Prepare and complete audit work papers for each audit to a high standard
You will be a Qualified Accountant/Auditor with a minimum of five years experience within the Financial Services sector. This could be direct experience or whilst working for a firm of accountants. You will have a highly analytical and assertive personality and strong stakeholder skills. My client offers a competitive salary and generous benefits.