Interim Compliance Consultant
|Date posted:||20 Nov, 2014|
|Salary:||£400 - £450 a day|
My client is a Retail Financial Services business based in the West Midlands. Due to a pending maternity leave they are recruiting for an experienced Compliance Contractor for a minimum of 6 months. You will support with the provision of advice and the delivery of a range of regulatory compliance duties.
Reporting to the Chief Compliance Officer your responsibilities will involve;
- Provide compliance support and guidance to the business, acting as a technical reference point in respect of the FCA Handbook
- Work with key stakeholders, assessing the potential impact of Compliance regulations and/or legislation on existing and new processes.
- Devise and implement appropriate Compliance policies, procedures and practices to assist in developing compliant behaviours.
- Assist in meeting FCA reporting requirements.
- Provide management and development to a team of Compliance Officers and Quality Monitoring staff.
You will be an experienced Compliance Professional with a background in Retail Lending. You will be available at short notice and be in a position to commit for a minimum of 6 months.