Financial Accounting Manager
|Date posted:||19 Nov, 2014|
|Salary:||£40000 - £45000 + Benefits|
My client is an international growing Financial Services provider based in Milton Keynes. Due to the continued success of the business and subsequent growth, they are currently recruiting for a Financial Accounting Manager.
Reporting to the General Manager you will be responsible for the purchasing and payments department as well as managing a team of staff. Your responsibilities will include:
- Day to day managing of department
- Daily, weekly and monthly accounts and bank reconciliations
- Ensure all contracts are purchased in line with policy and in a timely manner
- Ensure all payments are posted in line with policy and in a timely manner
- Ability to formulate appropriate policies or policy changes
- Electronic banking transmissions (Direct Debits) processing
- Ensure performance reviews for direct reports are carried out in a timely manner
- Set up New Franchisees
You will be a Financial Services professional with sound knowledge of Financial Accounting with previous experience of working within Finance and Accounting. You will hold a minimum of 5 years experience within a Financial Services environment. You will be educated to degree level or an industry related equivalent.