Head of Risk
|Date posted:||21 Nov, 2014|
|Salary:||£75000 - £90000 + Benefits + Bonus|
My client is a Financial Services provider based in the South West. Due to the continued success of the company and subsequent expansion of the Corporate Governance function they are currently recruiting for a Head of Risk.
You will lead a team dedicated to ensuring effective risk and control leadership within the business. You will develop and lead the Risk Function, identifying, analysing and mitigating internal and external events that could threaten the organisation. You will be responsible for creating and maintaining cost effective services for the delivery of risk activities, ensuring risk accountability is pragmatically embedded to effectively drive management of risks in a way that enables sustainable long term growth and allows the company to balance its appetite for risk with operational requirements.
Knowledge, Skills and Experience
- At least 10 years of experience across all risk types in a management capacity.
- A successful track record as a risk manager with significant experience dealing with regulatory matters.
- Proven track record of operating at a senior level and delivering across a global organisation.
- A broad understanding across credit, market and operational risk with a strong IT background.
- Strong policy, process and project management experience.
My client is based in modern, state of the art offices with on-site parking. You will be offered a very competitive salary with excellent benefits and scope to progress within the multi national company.