|Date posted:||04 Dec, 2014|
|Salary:||£30000 - £35000 + Excellent Benefits|
My client is a well established and growing Financial Services provider based in the East Midlands. Due to the continued success of the business and subsequent growth of the Compliance function, they are currently recruiting for a Compliance Coordinator.
Reporting to the Head of Compliance you will work with internal colleagues and external clients to ensure regulatory, legislative and industry compliance best practice standards are audited, managed and considered in the pursuant of debt recovery activities of by external agencies. It is an exciting, diverse role with scope for progression within a business aiming to grow and expand. Your main responsibilities will include-
- Responsible for managing and undertaking audits across the DCA Panel, to include:
- Conducting Agency readiness and take-on audits
- Managing and executing regular on-site and remote Compliance audits as per both a defined and fluid schedule
- Enabling agency Compliance as per the defined client take-on programme
- Managing client requirements to agency Compliance and it’s regular reporting structure as well as and embedding client needs into the agencies
- Action planning, report writing and follow-up
- Maintain and monitor agency dashboards and reports
You will be a Compliance professional who comes from a Compliance monitoring background, with experience of Audit and Compliance of 3rd parties. You will posses knowledge and transferable skills around auditing, monitoring, reporting and compliance. Knowledge surrounding and experience of working within a debt collection industry is desired but not essential.