Credit Risk Analyst
|Date posted:||22 Dec, 2014|
|Salary:||£30000 - £35000 + Excellent Benefits|
My client is a well established and growing Financial Services provider based in the West Midlands. Due to the continued success of the business and subsequent growth of the Credit Risk function, they are currently recruiting for a Credit Risk Analyst.
Reporting to the Head ofCredit Risk you will explain trends and identify reasons for changes seen within the performance data, providing recommendations for improvement for the business. Your main responsibilities will include-
- Production of month end Credit Risk Reporting.
- Work with key stakeholders in the business advising on Credit Risk issues.
- Help develop and monitor risk strategies to maximise revenue whilst minimising bad and providing recommendations for improvement.
- Assist in the implementation and monitoring of scorecards.
- Provide portfolio management reports which evaluate the risk profile of customer base.
- As requested, liaise with other departments or external organisations e.g. Credit Bureau on any current or future initiatives.
- Liaise with Operational teams as requested to ensure that policies and procedures are being complied with accurately.
- Support other team members.
You will be a Credit Risk professional with strong analytical experience and a high level of accuracy and attention to detail. You will have experience of using software such as SAS, SQL, Access or Cognos as well as strong IT skills. Experience within Financial Services is desirable but not essential.