|Date posted:||07 Jan, 2015|
|Salary:||£30000 - £35000 + Excellent Benefits|
My client is a growing Financial Services provider based in the Leicester area. Due to the continued success of the business and subsequent growth of the Compliance function, they are currently recruiting for a Compliance Monitoring Analyst.
Reporting to the Compliance Manager you will assist in the development and maintenance of compliance monitoring programmes within the business. Acting with integrity to protect sensitive information within the business.
Your key responsibilities will include;
- Assist the production of an annual Compliance Monitoring plan
- Conduct Compliance Monitoring reviews across all levels of the business
- Identify and report Risks with recommendation for improvements
- Providing written reports and recommendations to all levels of the business
- Provide policy guidance to the business across all areas of regulation
You will be a Compliance professional with experience of working within Compliance Monitoring or Audit. You will have experience of working within Financial Services and have an understanding of the FCA regulations. Professional Compliance Qualification is essential, a Diploma in Financial Planning desirable only.