Risk MI Analyst
|Date posted:||22 Jan, 2015|
|Salary:||To 40K + Bens|
|Location:||Stoke on Trent|
My client is a large Financial Services provider based in the North West. Due to the continued success of the business and subsequent expansion of the Risk function they are currently recruiting for a Risk MI Analyst.
Reporting to the Operational Risk Manager the role will involve;
- Working with all business areas to develop, update and maintain their risk registers, issues and emerging Risk assessments
- Producing an aggregate risk register on at least a quarterly basis
- Reviewing and analysing product and client performance MI
- Leading data collection routines for the quantification of risk, losses and near misses
- Analysing MI and challenging / escalating areas of concern
- Producing clear risk reports outlining areas of concern, contributory factors and recommendations for risk management strategies
- Playing a key part in initiatives involving the risk team e.g. projects / new developments / training initiatives.
You will be a risk professional with a strong understanding of the Financial Services sector. You will have a knowledge of risk management policy, processes, systems and procedures and a strong knowledge of excel (able to use macros and present meaningful data highlighting key points succinctly).