|Date posted:||28 Jan, 2015|
|Salary:||£35000 - £40000 + Bens|
My client is a Financial Services provider based in Hertfordshire. Due to the continued success of the company and subsequent expansion the risk function they are currently recruiting for a Risk Analyst.
Reporting to the Head of Risk your responsibilities will include;
- Maintenance of the Risk Register using a Risk Management System
- Monitoring of financial risks including interest rate risk and basis risk
- Quarterly capital adequacy calculations, analysis and reporting
- Preparation of stress testing and risk assessment
- Preparation of COREP capital returns for European regulator
- Monitoring of projects in line with the Project Management Framework.
- Preparation of MI for the Audit, Risk & Compliance Committee
You will be a strong analyst currently working within a risk related role in the Financial Services sector. Advanced knowledge and practical experience of Microsoft Excel is essential, including the ability to manipulate data and produce reports using pivot tables and lookups.