Quality Assurance Auditor
|Date posted:||17 Feb, 2015|
|Salary:||£18000 - £22000 + Benefits|
My client is a well known Blue Chip Financial Services provider based in Nottingham. Due to the continued success of the business and subsequent growth of the Compliance function, they are currently recruiting for a Quality Assurance Auditor.
Reporting to the Head of Compliance you will work within the Agency Compliance Team in delivering its oversight framework for debt recovery suppliers through conducting detailed audit activity of its debt collection agencies (DCAs). Managing and conducting 1st line oversight and reviews of debt collection agency practices.
Your main responsibilities will include undertaking a range of audit and oversight activity across the DCA Panel. This includes but is not limited to:
- Carrying out numerous call assessments on a daily/weekly basis
- Carrying out numerous account audit assessments on a daily/weekly basis
- Managing investigation into supplier related consumer complaints to understand root cause and required mitigation
- Support the process of reviewing, seeking approval and recording consumer correspondence suites
Produce quality MI for compliance performance in an accurate and timely manner
- Support the team on change management to continuously develop standards of quality and consistency within the team
- Support the agency compliance team’s vision as best-in-class; provide input in continuing to uphold its values, orientation and reputation
You will be a motivated Audit/Quality Assurance professional looking to develop your career, with experience of working in a consumer and customer oriented environment. Possessing knowledge and experience of regulatory aspects around Treating Customers Fairly (TCF) with broader Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) awareness.