Senior Audit Manager
|Date posted:||24 Mar, 2015|
|Salary:||£60000 - £65000 + Benefits|
My client is a Financial Services provider based in the West Midlands. Due to the continue success of the business and subsequent expansion of the Audit function they are currently looking to recruit for a Senior Audit Manager.
Reporting the the Chief Auditor your responsibilities will include;
- Support in producing an Audit Plan for review and approval by Audit Committee
- Identify individual audit requirements
- Draft audit scopes and terms of reference
- Perform and complete audit fieldwork on financial, operations and support functions
- Appraise the adequacy, application and effectiveness of internal control systems
- Prepare and complete audit work papers for each audit to a high standard
You will be a Qualified Accountant/Auditor with a minimum of three years experience within the Financial Services sector. This could be direct experience or whilst working for a firm of accountants. You will have a highly analytical and assertive personality and strong stakeholder skills.