|Date posted:||25 Mar, 2015|
|Salary:||£40000 - £50000 + Bens|
My client is small but growing Financial Services provider based in Nottingham City Centre. Due to the continued success of the business and subsequent expansion of Head Office Operations they are currently recruiting for a Project Manager.
You will be responsible for planning and management of delivery of key strategic initiatives that will span a range of areas including products development, infrastructure, operational improvements and partnership implementation. This is a new role and an opportunity exists to evolve and grow the Project Management function in line with the clients growth ambitions.
Key objectives will include;
- Ensure the delivery of projects to agreed timescales, budget and scope.
- Creating and management of delivery plans for a broad range of projects
- Concurrent management of multiple projects.
- Effective identification and management of project risks and issues.
- Owning the delivery of aspects of the project to ensure the business can successfully deliver upon its goals
- Build highly effective and collaborate relationships with clients and team members
You will be an Experienced Financial Services Project Manager with proven capability of delivering a range of cross functional projects. Proven understanding of project management methodologies and experience of operating in an agile delivery model and familiar with agile principals. My client offers a competitive salary and benefits package. They offer huge scope to progress with this role and have a very positive view of work life balance.