Head of Compliance
|Date posted:||09 Apr, 2015|
|Salary:||£70000 - £90000 + Excellent Bens|
Integer Resourcing has been retained by a Financial Services provider in the West Midlands to recruit to the role of Head of Compliance.
This is a new role and has been created due to the continued success and growth of the organisation. Reporting to the CRO you will act as principal Compliance Officer and ensure that all strategic and business objectives are delivered in a compliant manner and all compliance risks monitored and controlled.
- Principal Compliance advisor to the business
- Ensure that changes in regulation and their impact are understood
- Ensures effective reporting to senior management
- Ensure effective management of compliance committees
- Management and performance review of multi-disciplinary team
- Develop and oversee Operational Planning for Compliance function
- Lead and direction of workflows within Compliance function
- Forecasting, budgeting and planning Compliance Function
- Lead policy and commercial decisions through representation on Compliance Committee
- Implement and maintain the compliance framework requirements across the business
You will be a senior Compliance professional with extensive experience within the Financial Services sector. This will be gained directly or within a Compliance Advisory firm. This is an fantastic opportunity with a fast moving and progressive Financial Services company which offers a competitive base salary and outstanding benefits.