MI Analyst - Collections and Recoveries
|Date posted:||06 Jul, 2015|
|Salary:||£35000 - £40000|
My client is a small and expanding Financial Services provider based in the East Midlands. Due to the continue success of the business and subsequent expansion of Risk they are currently recruiting for an MI Analyst to work within Collections and Recoveries.
Reporting to the Head of Credit Portfolio and MI you will support the development, implementation, monitoring and maintenance of Collections & Recoveries strategies. In addition to this you will be required to develop, maintain and monitor a quality and performance monitoring reporting suite, to provide immediate insight into performance drivers.
- Develop and implement key strategic initiatives across the whole Collections and Recoveries lifecycle
- Undertake in depth analysis on the performance of the current collections and recoveries strategies
- Strive for continuous improvement and proactively identify opportunities to challenge how things are done
- Develop collections / propensity to pay models to assist in the collections workflow and prioritisation
- Design and implement a complete suite of Collections and Recoveries quality and performance metrics
- Actively manage key relationships throughout the organisation including Operations and Finance
You will be an Analyst from the Financial Services Sector with statistical techniques such as regression, segmenting etc. You will have experience in development of statistical modelling and knowledge of database structures and scripting. SAS / SQL/ SPSS experience is essential.