Operational Risk Manager
|Date posted:||22 Jul, 2015|
|Salary:||£60000 - £65000 + Bens|
My client is a Financial Services provider based in the West Midlands. Due to the continued success of the business and subsequent expansion of Operational Risk they are currently recruiting for a Operational Risk Manager.
Reporting to the the Chief Risk Officer you will lead the delivery of high-quality operational risk management framework for the business and in time upgrade from Basic Indicator Approach to Standardised Approach. Your key responsibilities will include;
- Design, develop, implement and maintain the operational risk management framework including operational risk appetite, policies, procedures, reporting and material outsourcing relationships
- Maintain the Enterprise / Corporate Risk Register and associated processes
- Maintain the Enterprise / Corporate Recovery and Resolution Plan
- Lead the Operational Risk assessment and scenario development as part of the Enterprise / Corporate ICAAP
- Establish and maintain a robust and efficient Risk and Control Self Assessment process
- Work with the various business units to provide oversight and challenge of their local risk registers
- Operate appropriate and effective risk identification practices,
- Carry out testing of business recovery planning and crisis management arrangements
- Coordinate all risk review workshops and risk/event audit projects reporting the outcomes to the CRO and outsourced Internal Audit provider
You will be an Operational Risk professional with extensive experience in the Financial Services sector. My client offers a competitive package and scope to progress within the group.