Head of Risk and Compliance
|Date posted:||10 Sep, 2015|
|Salary:||To £90K + Bens|
|Location:||Stoke on Trent|
|Contract Type:||Fixed Term|
My client is a small Financial Services provider based in the Midlands . Due to the secondment of the existing Head of Risk and Compliance onto an internal project they are recruiting cover for a 14 month period to start in December 2015 .
Reporting to the CEO your key responsibilities with include;
- To maintain the companies risk management practices
- To act as a risk and compliance adviser to Senior Management and the Board.
- To ensure that the risk register, including risk and control assessments, risk appetite and risk measures are clearly defined and maintained.
- To support and assist business users to identify, classify and rate their key risks
- To develop and implement policies and procedures for the identification, classification, mitigation and analysis of risk.
- To support and assist business users with the identification of new risks
- To devise the annual Risk and Compliance Monitoring Plans
- To assist business users to review and revise policies, procedures and practices
- To provide detailed input on all matters relating to risk in the ICAAP document
- To coordinate the arrangements for, attend and report to both the Management Risk Committee (MRC) and the Board Risk Committee (BRC).
- To liaise with Internal Audit, as required, regarding the provision of risk information to enable audit planning.
- To be the nominated Money Laundering Reporting Officer (MLRO) and manage all associated duties effectively
You will be a Senior Corporate Governance professional with extensive experience within theFinancial Services sector. You will be in a position to start this role in December 2015 and commit for a 14 month period.
My client is considering this as both a fixed term and interim contract. They will also consider individuals looking for a part time arrangement.