Chief Compliance Officer
|Date posted:||15 Sep, 2015|
|Salary:||To £100K + Bens|
Integer Resourcing have been retained by a Financial Services provider in the West Midlands to recruit to the role of Chief Compliance Officer.
This is a Board Member position reporting into the CEO. You will hold CF1 and CF10 and be responsible for all aspects of Compliance, AML and Risk Management within the business with a team of 5 direct reports.
Main responsibilities include;
- Design and embed a compliance and compliance monitoring framework
- To lead, define, implement and communicate a robust, customer focused compliance monitoring plan
- To oversee the operation of business AML systems and control
- To ensure that the regulatory reporting is compliant, timely, appropriate and accurate
- To develop and continuously review the organisation’s documentation, controls, policies and procedures relating to compliance
- To identify and develop compliance MI in order to enhance and have the ability to highlight key risks
- To lead, define, implement and communicate a robust process for testing awareness of senior management of the conduct risks
- Delivery of the risk management framework
- To have oversight of business change programmes brought about by regulatory initiatives
- To work closely with the executive team
- To provide leadership, motivation, development, performance management and control
- To ensure that the area within the control of the post holder remains within budget
You will be a Compliance professional with significant experience in a Senior Compliance role within an FCA Regulated environment. You will have expert knowledge of the regulatory regime and requirements and guidance issued by the regulatory bodies. My client offers a competitive base salary accompanied by an excellent benefits package.