Compliance Monitoring Manager
|Date posted:||22 Dec, 2015|
|Salary:||£40000-£45000 + Bens|
My client is a Financial Services provider based in the West Midlands. Due to the continued success of the business and subsequent expansion of the Risk and Compliance division they are currently recruiting for a Compliance Monitoring Manager.
Reporting to the Head of Compliance and supervising a small team your main responsibilities will include;
- Develop and maintain the compliance monitoring plan, ensuring timely delivery of monitoring activities whilst adhering to regulatory and internal policies
- Conduct compliance reviews to ensure adherence with regulations, company policies and the internal control framework
- Produce management reports identifying areas that are not compliant with policies and framework
- Review, monitor and track external audit reports, to achieve a satisfactory closure and evidence this by audit an trail
- Develop a constructive and collaborative relationship with business areas
You will be a Compliance professional with proven experience of regulatory monitoring within the Financial Services sector. You will have either worked as a manager for another organisation or will be looking for the next step up in your career. Banking experience is desirable although not essential. My client offers a competitive salary and package and scope to progress within the Group.