|Date posted:||15 Jan, 2016|
|Salary:||£40000-£50000 + Bens|
My client is a Financial Services provider based in the West Midlands. Due to the continued success of the company and subsequent expansion of the IT function, they are currently looking to recruit to the post of IT Auditor.
- Assist in the development, maintenance and roll-out of Information Security Policies
- Provide advice and guidance to the business in the implementation of Information Security policies
- Plan and conduct Information Security reviews
- Identify and escalate Information Security risks, incidents or issues on a timely basis
- Keep up to date with regulatory requirements and information security standards
You will have had previous experience within IT Audit, IT Risk, or Information Security. You will have qualified in or will be working towards CISA, CISM or CISSP. You will have knowledge and understanding of ISO 27000 standards.
Financial Services experience is desirable although not essential.