Compliance Policy Manager
|Date posted:||15 Jan, 2016|
|Salary:||£50000 - £60000 + Bens|
My client is a Financial Services provider based in the West Midlands. Due to the continued success of the business and subsequent expansion of the Compliance function they are currently recruiting for a Compliance Policy Manager.
Reporting to the Head of Compliance you key responsibilities will include;
- Providing Compliance advice on new business developments and/or commercial initiatives.
- Maintain second line of defence over the business activities and practices.
- Liaise with Key Stakeholders to track, manage and report identified issues.
- Review and assess consultations and other communications from regulators, trade bodies and other relevant organisations.
- Ensure regular Horizon Scanning is completed and relevant information communicated to Key Stakeholders.
- Review existing and develop new policies, procedures, systems and controls.
- Complete Compliance training needs analysis.
- Approve Financial Promotions.
- Provide regular reports on all advisory activities, risks and issues.
- Assist the wider Compliance team with regulatory initiatives.
You will be a Compliance Professional with proven experience within a Compliance Policy and/or Advisory position. Experience within Banking or Consumer Finance is desirable although not essential.