Interim Risk Scorecard Analyst
|Date posted:||12 Feb, 2016|
|Salary:||£350 to £450 a day|
My client is a Financial Service provider based on the South Coast. Due to the continued success of the company and subsequent expansion of the Risk function they are currently recruiting for an Interim Scoring Analyst.
Reporting to the Head of Risk Management you will;
- Support the Head of Risk Management in developing, enhancing and supporting credit grading system across the company.
- Contribute to the enhancing and documenting scorecard and Basel model methodologies and processes.
- Use data mining, data modeling and segmentation to build credit scorecards.
- Use SAS to construct and clean dataset and perform statistical analysis and to build predictive models - linear regression, logistic regressions, etc.
- Be proficient in general statistical analysis and predictive modeling
You will have the following experience;
- You must be able to build scorecards from scratch.
- You must be proficient in SAS.
- You must be from a Credit Risk environment/background.
This role will be initially offered on a 3 month basis, with the potential of an extension.