|Date posted:||07 Mar, 2016|
|Salary:||£45000 - £50000|
My client is an established Financial Services provider based in the East Midlands. Due to the continued success of the company they are recruiting to a Risk Manager role.
Reporting to the Head of Risk & Compliance, your main responsibilities will include:
- Development and maintenance of a risk management database.
- Develop and implement policies and procedures for the identification, classification, mitigation and analysis of risk.
- Establish, maintain and develop embedded risk management practices throughout the company.
- Responsible for overseeing the processes involved in the identification, recording, monitoring and management of risks.
- Support and assist business users to identify their relevant risks and develop a risk management process within departments and branches.
- Regularly review the Senior Management project plan for projects in progress
- Provision of Board and Risk Committee reports/papers in line with required deadlines.
- Provide an appropriate feedback loop to the business in respect of risk issues.
You will be a risk professional with broad risk experience within a small to medium sized Financial Services Company.