Information Security Specialist
|Date posted:||07 Mar, 2016|
|Salary:||£35000 - £45000|
My client is an established and prestigious Financial Services provider based in the West Midlands. Due to the continued success of the business and subsequent expansion of the Information Security function they are currently recruiting for an Information Security Specialist.
Reporting to the Information Security Manager, your key responsibilities will include:
- Assisting in the development and maintenance of Information Security Policies and procedures.
- Providing advice and guidance to the business regarding the running and implementation of Information Security policies and procedures.
- Planning and conducting Information Security reviews.
- Assisting in the development, implementation and execution of an Information Security education and awareness program.
- Identifying and escalating Information Security risks, incidents or issues on a timely basis.
- Keeping up to date with changes to the regulatory requirements and information security standards.
You will have previous experience within Information Security, IT Audit, or IT Risk. You will have qualified in or will be working towards CISA, CISM or CISSP. You will have a sound understanding of ISO 27000 standards. Financial Services experience is desirable although not essential.