Senior Credit Risk Analyst
|Date posted:||07 Mar, 2016|
|Salary:||£35000 - £45000|
My client is a Financial Services provider based in the West Midlands. Due to the continued success of the company and subsequent expansion of the Risk function they are currently recruiting for a Senior Credit Risk Analyst.
Reporting to the Head of Credit Risk, your main responsibilities will include:
- Planning, developing and implementing portfolio management strategies.
- Ensuring that appropriate credit models are in place for all portfolios.
- Managing risk contributions to ensure financial plans are achievable and robust.
- Developing and informing other areas of the business of credit risk best practice.
- Establishing key risk factors facing the company and implementing measures to minimise the likelihood of the risk.
- Leading scorecard building projects with both internal and external resources.
You will be a Financial Services professional with significant experience in a Credit Risk role. You will have a clear understanding of the Financial Services Regulation including DPA, CCA and BCSB.