Compliance Policy Officer
|Date posted:||18 Nov, 2014|
|Salary:||£30000 - £35000 + Excellent Benefits|
My client is a Financial Services provider based in the West Midlands. Due to the continued growth of the company and subsequent expansion of the Corporate Governance function they are currently recruiting to the key role of Compliance Policy Officer.
Reporting to the Compliance Policy Manager you will be responsible for understanding and communicating the latest FCA regulation to the business and producing and implementing company compliance procedures
- Produce and update policies and procedures in line with the latest FCA guidance
- Conduct regular FCA legislation and financial services industry analysis and research
- Ensure that all company documentation remain up to date and in line with FCA guidance
- Provide support through compliance expertise and knowledge
- Provide advice and guidance on relevant FCA legislation and company procedures
- Support the all other Compliance functions, as and where required, including Complaints, Past * Business Review, Investigations, Audit and Risk.
You will be a Compliance Professional with Extensive knowledge of the FCA handbook & subsequent updates. You will have awareness and understanding of current regulatory changes, i.e. RDR and MMR