Compliance Monitoring Manager
|Date posted:||01 Apr, 2016|
|Salary:||To £50K + Benefits|
My client is an established Financial Services provider based in theWest Midlands. Due to their continued success and subsequent growth they are currently recruiting for a Compliance Monitoring Manager.
Reporting to the Head of Compliance, your key responsibilities will include;
- Develop and maintain the Compliance Monitoring plan
- Undertake compliance reviews
- Produce timely, management reports
- Review, monitor and track external audit reports
- Develop constructive and collaborative relationships with business areas
- Represent at stakeholder and client facing meetings
- Undertake ad hoc investigations and projects as directed
You will be a Compliance Monitoring professional with extensive experience within the Financial Services sector. Banking experience is desirable although not essential.