IT Security Officer
|Date posted:||18 Apr, 2016|
|Salary:||To £45K + Bens|
My client is a Financial Services provider based in Birmingham City Centre. Due to the continue success and subsequent expansion of the IT Security team they are currently recruiting for an IT Security Officer.
- Responsible for IT security framework
- Ownership of access to all 3rd Party applications
- Administer anti-virus across all systems
- Undertake regular security checks
- Ownership of access to active directory and group permissions
- Ownership of Data loss prevention / Email / Web Proxy systems
- Ownership of SIEM system and constantly refine to improve outputs
- Reviewing and analysing security reports
- Ownership of encryption across all devices
- Manage domains for the bank including SSL certificates
- Reviews security techniques and technologies
- Ensure compliance with internal policies and procedures.
You will be an IT Security professional with at least 2 years experience within a similar role. Experience within the Financial Services sector is desirable although not essential.