Financial Crime Manager
|Date posted:||26 Apr, 2016|
|Salary:||£70000-£75000 + Bens|
My client is a Financial Services provider based in the West Midlands. Due to the continued success of the business and subsequent expansion of the Financial Crime team they are currently recruiting for a Financial Crime Manager.
Reporting to the Head of Financial Crime your key responsibilities will include;
- Primary responsibility to ensure that policies, procedures, systems and controls to prevent mortgage fraud are in place
- Ensuring execution of the programme for oversight and monitoring of the effectiveness of mortgage fraud controls
- Supporting the business with mortgage fraud, AML and other Financial Crime related enquiries
- Acting as a subject matter expert for mortgage fraud and other Financial Crime related issues
- Undertaking mortgage fraud and other Financial Crime related investigations and reporting on findings
- Delivering the clearance of audit and compliance related mortgage fraud and other Financial Crime issues
- Conducting mortgage fraud, AML and other Financial Crime Threat Assessments and gap analyses against requirements
- Ensuring that mortgage fraud, AML and other Financial Crime policies and procedures are complete, fit for purpose and annually reviewed
- Acting as a Fraud and Money Laundering Analyst and reviewing and adjusting anti-fraud and AML rule sets
- Ensuring that fraud intelligence is shared between all parts of the Group
You will be an experienced Financial Crime professional with a strong knowledge of Mortgage Fraud. You will have knowledge and experience of drafting anti-fraud, AML, CTF & ABC policies and procedures. My client offers a competitive package with scope to progress within the Group.