Trainee Compliance Officer
|Date posted:||04 May, 2016|
|Salary:||£18000 - £23000|
My client is a Financial Services provider based in South Birmingham. Due to the continued success of the business and subsequent expansion of the compliance team they are currently recruiting for a Trainee Compliance Officer
Reporting to the Director of Compliance your key responsibilities will include;
- Assessing compliance performance through completion of the quality assurance cycle of daily, weekly and monthly reviews
- Assisting the Director of Compliance in ensuring that internal management systems and controls are adhered to at all times.
- Assist with development, implementation and management of local compliance policies
- Developing compliance practices in a way so as to enhance customer experience and satisfaction.
- Reporting all significant instances of non-compliance or systemic breaches to the Director of Compliance.