Senior Credit Risk Analyst
|Date posted:||10 Jun, 2016|
|Salary:||To £55K + Bens|
My client is a successful Financial Services provider based in the West Midlands. Due to the continued success of the company and subsequent expansion of the Risk function they are currently recruiting for a Senior Credit Risk Analyst.
Reporting to the Head of Credit Risk, your main responsibilities will include:
- Planning, developing and implementing portfolio management strategies.
- Ensuring that appropriate credit models are in place for all portfolios.
- Contributing to the development and monitoring of risk strategies.
- Examining trends and identifying reasons for changes.
- Producing Credit Risk Reports.
- Assisting the implementation and monitoring of scorecards.
To be considered for this role you will need to be an experienced Credit Risk professional. You will have strong analytical experience alongside strong IT skills including Advanced Microsoft products. Having experience within Financial services is desirable but is not essential.