Compliance Policy Manager
|Date posted:||23 Jun, 2016|
|Salary:||£50000-£55000 + Bens|
My client is a growing Financial Services provider based in the West Midlands. Due to their continued success and subsequent expansion of the Compliance function they are currently recruiting for a Compliance Policy Manager.
- Providing Compliance advice on new business developments and/or commercial initiatives.
- Maintain second line of defence over the business activities and practices.
- Liaise with Key Stakeholders to track, manage and report identified issues.
- Review and assess consultations and other communications from regulators, trade bodies and other relevant organisations.
- Review existing and develop new policies, procedures, systems and controls.
- Complete Compliance training needs analysis.
- Approve Financial Promotions.
- Provide regular reports on all advisory activities, risks and issues.
- Assist the wider Compliance team with regulatory initiatives.
You will be a Compliance Policy/Advice professional with proven experience within the Financial Services sector. Banking experience is desirable although not essential. My client offers a competitive salary and benefits package and scope to progress within the Group.