Operational Risk Manager
|Date posted:||29 Jun, 2016|
|Salary:||£65000 - £75000 + Bens|
My client is a prestigious and growing Financial Services provider based in the West Midlands. Due to continued success of the business and subsequent expansion of the Risk function, they are currently recruiting for an Operational Risk Manager.
Reporting to the Chief Risk Officer, your key responsibilities will include;
- To assist Senior management in the preparation and or review of regulatory documents including the Business Plan, ICAAP, ILAA, CFP, RST, Recovery and Resolution Plans
- Maintain risk management plan including increasing risk awareness within the organisation, leading to the enhancement of the Risk Maturity Model
- Design and implement mechanisms for identifying the risk culture and awareness across the business
- Collate and report risk MI including KRI,KPI and KCI information and operational loss
- Prepare, present for approval and deliver an annual Risk Monitoring plan
- Continually assess and manage the Operational risk MI data capture and reporting systems
- Document, update and own the Bank’s Operational loss policy
- Be the Centre of Excellence for risk and build strong relationships with business areas to support their delivery within a risk aware culture
- Liaise with executive directors and senior management, with all matters concerning risk management
You will be an Operational Risk professional with several years experience within the Financial Services sector. Experience within the Banking sector is desirable although not essential.