Senior Operational Risk Analyst
|Date posted:||04 Jul, 2016|
|Salary:||£40000 - £55000|
My client is a Blue Chip Financial Service provider based in the West Midlands. Due to the continued success of the business and subsequent expansion of the Risk function, they are currently recruiting for a Senior Operational Risk Analyst.
Reporting to the Operational Risk Manager you key responsibilities will include;
- Implementing processes, tools and systems to identify, assess, measure, manage, monitor and report risks and actions.
- Managing the process for developing risk policies and procedures.
- Control assessment reporting including management reporting.
- Ensuring policies, procedures and resources meet the stated needs and standards of the business.
- Support implementation of the group’s risk framework.
- Participating in local discussions to formulate or enhance processes and standards.
- Frank and timely reporting and internal communication.
- Management and investigation of risk events and complaints in order to reach the root causes and recommend remediation.
- Interrogation of internal applications to extract data and facilitate reporting.
- Supporting the Operational Risk Manager in the delivery of the department’s objectives.
You will be a Risk professional with a minimum of 3 years experience within the Financial Services sector. You will have Advanced Excel, Access and Visual Basis Access (VBA) programming. Expertise in database development using SQL and Pl / SQL.
My client offers a competitive salary/package and unlimited scope to progress within the Group.